l'immagine mostrata è solamente rappresentativa
2xDriver 18V 0,8A SOT23-5
Rutronik No.: ICGDRV1007
2xDriver 18V 0,8A SOT23-5 Descrizione
Single channel low-side gate driver
The PM8841 is a high frequency single channel low-side MOSFET driver specifically designed to work with digital power conversion microcontrollers, such as the STMicroelectronics STLUX™ family of products.
The PM8841 output can sink 1 A and source 0.8 A.
The input levels of the driver are derived by the voltage present at the IN_TH pin (between 2 V and 5.5 V). This pin is typically connected at the same voltage of the microcontroller supply voltage.
The PM8841 device includes both input and output pull-down resistors.
UVLO circuitry for input and output stages is present preventing the IC from driving the external MOSFET in unsafe condition.
- Low-side MOSFET driver
- 1 A sink and 0.8 A source capability
- External reference for input threshold
- Wide supply voltage range (10 V ÷ 18 V)
- Input and output pull-down resistors
- Short propagation delays
- Input and output UVLO
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C
- SOT23-5 package
- Leadfree Defin.
- Tipo di confezione
- Numero di tariffa doganale
- Codice- ABC
- Tempo di consegna standard
- 14 Settimane