l'immagine mostrata è solamente rappresentativa
LSS 1A conf. DriVer SOT23-6L
Rutronik No.: ICIFP45922
LSS 1A conf. DriVer SOT23-6L Descrizione
1A Low Side Gate Driver with configurable asymmetric sink/source
The PM8851 device is a high frequency single channel low-side MOSFET driver specifically designed to work with digital power conversion microcontrollers, such as the STMicroelectronics STLUX™ family of products.
The PM8851 has complementary output pins to
differentiate sink and source driving with a current capability of
respectively 1 A and 0.8 A.
The input levels of the driver are derived by the voltage present at the IN_TH pin (between 2 V and 5.5 V). This pin is typically connected at the same voltage of the microcontroller supply voltage.
The PM8851 includes both input and output pull-down resistors.
UVLO circuitry for input and output stages is present preventing the IC from driving external MOSFET in unsafe condition.
- Low-side MOSFET driver
- 1 A sink and 0.8 A source capability
- Complementary outputs for source and sink driving
- Ext. reference for input threshold
- Wide supply voltage range (10 V ÷ 18 V)
- Input and output pull-down resistors
- Short propagation delays
- Input and output UVLO
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C
- SOT23-6L package
- 10 V
- 18 V
- 19 V
- 2 °C
- 5.5 °C
- 0.020 A
- 0.020 V
- STLUX V
- Leadfree Defin.
- Tipo di confezione
- Numero di tariffa doganale
- Tempo di consegna standard
- 14 Settimane