l'immagine mostrata è solamente rappresentativa
SPBTLE-RF0TR LC BLE MODULE TRAY
Rutronik No.: BTOOTH1535
SPBTLE-RF0TR LC BLE MODULE TRAY Descrizione
The SPBTLE-RF0 is an easy to use Bluetooth® Low Energy network processor module, compliant with Bluetooth v4.1. The SPBTLE-RF0 module supports multiple roles simultaneously, and can act at the same time as Bluetooth Low Energy master and slave device.
The entire Bluetooth Low Energy stack and protocols are embedded into SPBTLE-RF0 module. The external host application processor, where the application resides, is connected to the SPBTLE-RF0 module through a standard SPI interface.
The SPBTLE-RF0 module provides a complete RF platform in a tiny form factor. Radio, antenna and high frequency oscillators are integrated to offer a certified solution to optimize the time to market of the final applications.
The SPBTLE-RF0 can be powered directly with a pair of AAA batteries or any power source from 1.7 to 3.6 V.
- Bluetooth v4.1 compliant
- Supports master and slave modes
- Multiple roles supported simultaneously
- Embedded Bluetooth low energy protocol stack
- GAP, GATT, SM, L2CAP, LL, RFPHY
- Bluetooth low energy profiles provided separately
- Bluetooth radio performance:
- Embedded ST BlueNRG-MS
- Tx power: + 4 dBm
- Rx sensitivity: - 88 dBm
- Provides up to 92 dB link budget with excellent link reliability
- Host interface
- SPI, IRQ, and RESET
- On-field stack upgrading available via SPI
- AES security co-processor
- CE qualified
- FCC, IC modular approval certified
- BT SIG qualified
- On-board chip antenna
- Operating supply voltage: from 1.7 to 3.6 V
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to 85 °C
- 13.5 mm
- N Y/N
- Antenna integra
- Y Y/N
- 11.5 mm
- 2 mm
- Operating temp.
- -40 / +85 °C
- Operating Volta
- 1,7-3,6 V
- Bluetooth spec.
- Leadfree Defin.
- Tipo di confezione
- Numero di tariffa doganale
- South Korea
- Codice- ABC
- Tempo di consegna standard
- 22 Settimane